- Experience for more than 25 years
- We work globally
- High standards on animal welfare
- Good planning and short delivery time
- Always focusing on our customers
Buying from us - makes a profitable choice for your cattle industry
Our clients tells us:
“Danish cows are such good cows to work with"
Danish Cattle are unique in many ways
- All cows registered in Herd Book
- Complete data reporting
- High reliabilities on breeding values - NTM
- Health traits on top
- Unrivalled hoof health
- High lifetime production
Breeding for increased profit – NTM is a powerful tool
All financial traits included in NTM
- Production (Milk - Fat - Protein)
- Fertility and Calving ease
- Youngstock survival
- Udder health, Hoof health and General health
- Conformation (Frame - Feet & Legs - Udder)
- Milkability and Temperament
Data Registration –Unique cow Database
High health standards
Denmark is free of IBR/IPV, BVD, TB, Brucellosis, Leucosis and Bluetongue
Danish Veterinarian Health Standards are highly positioned – it makes your imports comfortable and safe. Certification in accordance with the regulations of the importing country.
Certification followed eventually by test - carried out by authorized Veterinarians. Border control carried out by the official Veterinary Inspector.
Selection - by your choice
Prepared to fulfill your request for almost any number of cattle.
Selection at farm level individually – done by you personally / -or by own experts on behalf of customer.
Booking transports taking account of animal welfare and best value.
Shipment in a week after final selection to EU countries and countries without requested quarantine.
Delivery of each animal with its Official Certification, issued by Danish Agricultural & Food Council.